How To Contribute
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the project 🙂
Learn Dagbanli is a project started by young Dagombas who are pushing for the digitization of the Dagomba culture, history and language in order to make it readily available to anyone who wants to learn and know more about the culture.
We are not academic professionals and as a result, we seek contributions from people who know more and are experts in their own right. Every contribution is big enough to keep the project going.
We are looking for people help us:
- Make new lessons, review and improve existing ones
- Create content on the history of Dagbon
- Create content on the Dagomba culture and traditions
- Record audio pronunciations of words
- Support us in making videos of lessons
- Come up with new ideas on how to elevate this project
- Contribute to typing/transferring content to the website (must know wordpress)
If you are interested in supporting us in anyway, kindly fill this form and we will get back to you on how to move forward. Thank you in advance for your support. We will credit you for any contribution you make on the site.
Please note: Each lesson has a link to a google doc to suggest and review the content. If you would like to point out a mistake with corrections, kindly click the link under each lesson to open a doc to suggest. Thank you in advance for your contributions.
You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org directly.